You can only remove the apps you installed, but the default applications cannot be deleted. There are two ways to remove an app from Apple Watch.
How to delete an app directly from Apple Watch
- Go to your Apple Watch Home screen.
- Press and hold on any app icon to enter edit mode.
- Once the icons start wiggling, tap on the x icon in the corner of the app you’d like to delete.
- Tap Delete app in the popup menu to confirm.
How to delete an app from Apple Watch with iPhone
- Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap the “My Watch” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Pick the app you’d like to remove from your Apple Watch from the list.
- Turn off Show App on Apple Watch.